Vitamins participate in many critical metabolic functions in the body.
Folic acid and Vitamin B12 play a role in red blood cell production.
BioActive Complete B-complex can help to maintain proper organ function and provide other important benefits.
This is why you should choose this vitamin B complex to receive the ideal dose of daily B-vitamins.
BioActive Complete B-Complex contains:
- Thiamine / Vitamin B1 – which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin / Vitamin B2 – which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5′-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin / Vitamin B3 – which can support healthy energy transfer reactions within the cells. It can also affect healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid / Vitamin B5 – which can support synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters,the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate / Vitamin B6 – which can affect amino acid and fat metabolism positively.Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) – which plays a role in metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body’s many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate (Vitamin B9) – which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamins) – which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health.
- Inositol (Vitamin B8) – which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
Size 60 capsules